Monday, July 5, 2010

Let's Get Started With The Story

My Character's Bio

Name: Neveah (Heaven spelled back-words It's a real name.)
Age: 18
Details: Auburn hair and brown eyes. Lives at home with her mother and father. In short your everyday girl with an everyday life. (until that is...the story begins :-D).

4 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Me and some friends were going to write a story on here. It's a club to help us find more pure writing an uplift it but an idea came up that we can also write a pure story to help us grow and learn in pure writing as well. (I am not saying that any of the girl here would write anything that wasn'tpure, just trying to help us learn more ways to write purely I guess.)



    ~Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that helps I'm not very good at explaining things.

    ~Monica

    ReplyDelete