I dub March the official month of movies!!! Well, ok, so it's not official but come on! Don't pop my bubble! Let's just say it's the month of movie! :D
What can you do to help? My! Aren't you thoughtful! Well just leave a comment below with your most favorite movie of all times!!! If you can't narrow it down then throw some in a hat and draw!!! :D
We'll even have a poll on our side-bar with our favorite movies so you can vote there too!!! The voting ends on March 28 (12:00 midnight EST if you want to be excat)! Once voting ends we'll pick a number from a hat. The movie that is voted for in that comment will be THE movie of the month! (By the way - that means "movie of the month" HERE! Like I said - nothing's official. You're not gonna be in the newspaper! :D) We might(and that is a big might) even have a few giveaways!! That depends if we have extra copies of stuff or not!
As the votes come in we'll pick some(or maybe all if we can't resist) and do a movie review with all the useful information you need! Sounds like fun dosen't it!
There is just one rule:
1. It can only be a pure movie! This is a must!!!
And that's it!!! So let the voting begin!!!!
I would like to vote for the movie.....
ReplyDeletehmmmmm.......
......so tough...
I think I'll do Emma(2009 version)
I am also the very first person to vote!!! I'm #1!!! :D